All NEW players to the Vampires will receive an individually named Vampires sports bag, red (home) and white (away) shorts and a red pair of socks as part of their registration fee.
All new and returning players at the Club will enjoy the following benefits of playing at the Vampires:
- Personalised Vampires Training Top (included in registration fee)
- Modern, state of the art change and clubroom facilities at Hurlingham Park
- Extensive training support with lights for training and night matches
- St Johns Ambulance coverage at ALL Vampires homes games
- A qualified medical trainer at Hurlingham Park for ALL training sessions
- Up to date training equipment
- Qualified Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- Extensive support from our partners in the local business community
Our EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT applies to all registration prior to January 21, 2020.
We are also keeping our popular SIBLING DISCOUNT to help ease the burden for families with multiple players at the Club.
The discounts will be automatically applied to your registration fee as long as you register all players in the one transaction.
Team Formation Process
In the younger teams, the players play with their mates, this is the core ideal that forms the teams from Under 8s to Under 11s.
- A balance needs to be achieved to ensure that the final team is not made up of players from one single school – this is designed to promote interactions with children from the broader community;
- Where two or more sides are formed in the same age group, the composition of the teams will be selected before the commencement of games by the Age Group Co-Ordinator & Coaches to form teams with equal numbers, where possible.
Introduce squad training to facilitate expanding the “team feeling” across multiple teams in an age group and developing a club culture.
Players will be allocated to teams by Age Group Coordinators and final player allocations will be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee.
Target of having 22 players per team.
Any exceptions to be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee.
Previously registered players have preference over new players to the club.
All players must be registered correctly in their age group.
All players should play in their correct age groups except in exceptional circumstances:
- e.g. Insufficient numbers in the older age group; or
- to enable an even balance of players in all teams; or
- where Coaches agree that development of a player would be enhanced by playing in an older age group and the player is capable of playing at that level.
- Playing in a higher age group will require the approval of the Executive Committee
No grading of players in the formative years from U8 to U11.
Hard Grading and Movement of players at U12 Mixed and above.
Teams are graded according to an internal assessment by Football Operations, Age Group Coordinators, year level Coaches and the Committee.
Final Teams will be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee.